1. Qualifications. Yvette Raposo and its operators hold the following qualifications: Certified Personal Trainer and professional certifications related to Yvette Raposo. Yvette Raposo makes no representations to hold any other qualifications or representations outside of this.
2. Not Professional Advice. Nothing shared on this Site by Yvette Raposo is professional advice. This is simply a compilation of content and services that Yvette Raposo is providing.
3. Social Media. This Disclaimer applies to Yvette Raposo’s Site, content, services, and all social media. Specifically:
3.1 Instagram: @yvetteraposo
3.2 Facebook: Yvette Raposo
3.3 LinkedIn: Yvette Raposo
4. No Guarantees. You understand that Yvette Raposo makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction based on the information we share or services we provide through the Site. At the end of the day, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and health.
5. Intention. The intention of the information we share and post on the Site is for informational and promotional purposes only.
6. Not a Client. By accessing and using the Site, there is no client-professional relationship created between you and Yvette Raposo. You will only be a client once you sign a contract that we send to you officially creating a professional-client relationship. We hope to work together with you soon, but until we sign an agreement together, you are not a client. By continuing to use the Site, you acknowledge that for the moment, we are just pals.
7. Mistakes. We try our best. We really do. All of the content we put on the Site is intended to be as accurate as possible and to be as helpful as possible in providing you our content and services. But we ask you to understand that not everything we include on the Site may be accurate or entirely true. Of course, we’ll never intentionally mislead you and we can only try our best. As such, we ask you to take the information on the Site with a grain of salt, not to rely entirely on what we share, and accept that some of our content may be incorrect. Again, if you have any issues with this, you are always welcome to stop using the Site.
8. No Warranties. Yvette Raposo makes no promises that the Site or third-party programs we use to offer our services and products will always be operational. If something goes wrong, obviously, we’ll do everything we can to fix it ASAP. We also make no representations or warranties of any kind around any of the content we produce or share on the Site. To the maximum extent permissible by Canadian laws, Yvette Raposo disclaims all warranties regarding all information, products and services offered on or through the Site.
9. Reach Out. Please feel free to connect with Yvette Raposo to ask us any questions. All communications should be directed to email@example.com.