Are you currently hearing about people’s travel plans to sunny destinations and exotic sounding places, making you crave a getaway even more right now ?!?
Me too. Sometimes we have to create our own opportunities and seek out new
adventures that don't necessarily look like the way we used to travel. Life has changed. Maybe kids are in the mix now which complicates the planning process. Then we have to consider travel insurance these days, plane delays, lost luggage and the possibility of our airbnb cancelling last minute.
Geez, it's exhausting to get away for a relaxation vacation!! But you need one so badly right now. The effects of post summer reality is kicking in leaving you anticipating something to look forward to before Winter hits!
As women, we tend to take care of everyone else's needs first.
We like to 'be there' for others, it makes us feel good, until it doesn't anymore.
I hear about it all the time with my clients who are trying to squeeze in their workouts around parenting duties and work commitments. Life is busy and the first thing to suffer is our personal health when there is so much else to do like running a household making decisions for others and managing a career. Neglecting our own personal needs leads to burnout, frustration and even resentment.
And this, my wonderful warrior women is why retreats exist!
Take a break from planning your break and let somebody else do all the work - you just need to show up and open up to what's possible when you gather with other like minded women who are also looking to feel heard, be seen and have some good old fashioned light hearted fun!
In case you are not satisfied yet with these 14 reasons to attend a retreat, let me entertain you and maybe even entice you with solid reasons below why you need to retreat right now. Even better, I happen to be hosting an exquisite and exciting women's weekend retreat coming up March 3-5:
1) GAIN CLARITY BY GETTING AWAY FROM YOUR STRESS AND FIND PEACE AWAY FROM YOUR DAILY ROUTINE
2) GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND LEARN NEW SKILLS + DEVELOP NEW HABITS
3) CONNECT WITH OTHERS IN A MEANINGFUL WAY WHICH ALWAYS LEADS TO A DEEPER CONNECTION WITH SELF
4) KICKSTART YOUR MOTIVATION MOJO IN A SERIOUS WAY FEELING TRULY INSPIRED BY OTHER WOMEN DOING THE SAME FOR THEMSELVES
Inspiration is contagious. Imagine being in a room full of powerful women all declaring their goals and supporting each other to do the same.
5) CHANGE OF SCENERY DOES A BODY AND MIND GOOD, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY BEAUTY, LUXURY AND IMMERSED IN NATURE ALL IN THE SAME MOMENT
6) PARTAKE IN POWERFUL WORKSHOPS THAT ARE UNIQUE TO THIS SPECIFIC RETREAT EXPERIENCE
You have access to elite teachers who are bringing their best stuff and years of accumulated knowledge into one weekend. You would be very hard pressed to get that kind of value in a short period of time anywhere else.
7) WARM FUZZY FEELINGS AND NEW FRIENDSHIPS
8) QUALITY TIME TO YOURSELF. REFLECTION. SPACE. PEACE. QUIET.
9) VISIT A NEW DESTINATION THAT YOU NORMALLY WOULD NOT HAVE CONSIDERED
Bloom is brand new and absolutely stunning. You can only visit by attending a retreat. https://bloomholisticretreat.com/about
10) CONFRONT YOUR CURRENT LIFE CHALLENGES WITH NEW (LIGHTER) PERSPECTIVE
11) ACCOUNTABILITY - DECLARE WHAT YOU WANT, HEAR YOURSELF SPEAK IT INTO EXISTENCE AND RECIEVE QUALITY FEEDBACK FROM OTHERS WHO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH
12) MAKE MASSIVE CHANGES AND IMPORTANT LIFE DECIONS IN A
SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME THAT CAN HAVE LONG TERM BENEFITS
13) NATURE LET'S YOU UNWIND
14) NO WORRIES ABOUT PLANNING (PRICELESS)!
Commitment your goals, your needs and your health takes practice. There is no time to waste right now when it comes to enjoying your life and the only permission you need, is from yourself. The act of putting $$$ down to invest in your well-being and enjoyment is a strong signal to your psyche that
something important and valuable is about to happen:
because it is!